We specialize in WordPress web design and development.
WordPress is the most widely used web software in the world. Often referred to as a “web content management system” (or web CMS for short), WordPress allows you to easily manage and update your website’s content without knowing any special coding techniques.
Just a few benefits of using WordPress…
- No licensing fees. Proprietary web CMS’s can cost many thousands of dollars in licensing fees before you even start developing. WordPress is free to implement, which means your only startup fees are for the setup and design.
- Easy to use. At it’s core, WordPress was made to make it easy for you to manage your content. Whether you have ten pages or ten-thousand pages – WordPress makes editing and managing your web pages is a snap!
- Quick deployment. When you build a website with WordPress, you hit the ground running. Months (in many cases, years) are saved in planning and development of the code that makes the website “tick”. Having this from the beginning means we can work from a starting point focused on layout and content – not technical details.
- You own everything. With most proprietary solutions, you are not allowed access to edit the code that the website is built upon. This means you must return to the same vendor time and again when changes or additions are needed. This also means that these vendors control the market and the prices for these changes. With WordPress, not only are you free to adapt the code, there is an open and competitive market for services, which keeps website development costs in check.
- WordPress websites are built for the long haul. WordPress is a well established web CMS. Since it’s initial release in 2003, it has seen millions of installations. The software is continually updated to keep up with the web, ensuring that your website has the ability to keep up with the ever-changing web.
Break free from outdated or proprietary website solutions.
One of the greatest benefits of having a WordPress website is knowing that the sky’s the limit when it comes to functionality. Because you own the code, you can decide down the road to add features to your website that weren’t included in the initial build – even if those features don’t exist anywhere else on the web!
What’s best for you is at the core of everything we do.
Our team works to make sure you are in control of your most powerful marketing asset: Your website. When we work with you, we will ensure that everything from your domain name, to the files on your web host are owned by your organization.
We are more than web designers, we are consultants that can educate and help you every step along the way.