Having a web strategy means so much more than having a pretty website or placing a few ads online. Having a well thought out web strategy doesn’t stop with the creation of your website – it begins there. Your website is the hub for your business online and It can by far be, your most cost-effective marketing asset. As effort is put into it, it is returned many times over by way of leads and sales.
Before your website is live we…
- Create a well thought out plan of action with a goal of increasing traffic and leads
- Design a website that’s beautiful and user-friendly
- Optimize each and every page for search engines
- Enable your visitors to share content with others easily
- Create easy ways for your visitors to become an actionable lead
Once your website is launched we…
- Use search, social and other methods of driving traffic to your website
- Create messages that match the intention of those finding your website via various channels
- Use email to keep visitors aware of you when they are ready to buy
- Measure results and make adjustments that allow us to be most efficient
- Save you money in staffing marketing specialists and outbound sales people
Using the internet to market people when they are already looking for your services means you won’t interrupt prospects at dinner time with a sales pitch, steal moments from their favorite TV show or compete with several other visuals on a page for attention. In fact, the way we operate doesn’t feel much like marketing at all; because we help you provide information when and where your prospects are looking for it.
We help you reduce marketing costs by…
- Creating a website that works to convert traffic to leads
- Developing a plan of action that generates cost effective traffic
- Tracking, Measuring and analyzing results
We operate in an efficient manner that is not possible via traditional marketing.
This is marketing that operates at the speed of light and allows us to see your results, test, analyze and evolve; both quickly and efficiently to match your market’s needs. You are able to build trust with your prospects and enter into the conversion process once they are closer to making a purchasing decision. This means far less time and money wasted via prospecting, cold calling and marketing with unmeasureable results. Your prospects actually come to you, when they are ready to buy.